Write for Us
At 3Dprintler, we're always looking for talented writers who have bright ideas and news to share with our online 3D-printing community.
So by all means, send us your guest post ideas, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
One final note: Make sure your article follows our guest blogging rules (see below), otherwise we will not publish it.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
- Guest posts must be unique and relevant to the content of website. Duplicate content is not allowed. (Submissions will be checked for plagiarism.)
- Articles must be educational and informative (i.e. provide value to the reader).
- PR texts or promotional content will be considered sponsored posts and will not be published.
- Links are allowed but they must be relevant and provide value to the original article.
- Affiliate links are not permitted. The use of white space-subheadings, bulleted lists, images and so on-is strongly encouraged to improve readability.
- Posts must have images (with credits).
- Posts must be at least 800 words in length.
- Every guest post must be accompanied with an author biography (a brief description of you and/or your company). Only social links (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Google+) are allowed in the author bio
Failure to follow these Guest Blogging Guidelines will result in your post not being published on our website. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit your article if it does not adhere to the criteria outlined above.
3D-Printing Topics We Cover
- 3D-printing industry news
- 3D-printing events
- Industrial and desktop 3D printers
- 3D-printing filaments
- CAD software
- Maker movement
- Online 3D-printing marketplaces
- Content sharing marketplaces
- 3D-printing resources
- 3D-printing start-ups
- 3D-printing jobs
Please send your guest blogs to [email protected]. Keep in mind that due to the high volume of requests, it may take up to 14 business days for us to review and answer your request.